Construction Administrator £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Your new company
Hays are working on behalf of a construction company based in Shrewsbury who are looking for a Construction Administrator to join there team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As a Constriction Administrator you would;
- Estimating quotes for bathrooms and extensions.
- Development of costing system for new housing sites.
- Highways and drainage
- Establish sub-contract labour targets for new housing
- Sub-contract and material negotiation and purchasing, checking invoices against supplies quotes
- Working with Finance and Production departments to analyse cost variances
- Working with Finance Department to provide expected costs for cash flow forecasts.
- Creation and analysis of tender documents.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have work experience within the Construction industry or be a recent graduate of the construction field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.