ur client is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to add to its developing team. The ideal candidate will have had some experience in the Construction industry and perhaps have some experience, or be willing to be involved with, procurement.
In return, our client offers a dynamic environment to work in with a fine team of professionals.
Key duties will include but not be limited to the following:-
1) Diary Management
2) Collating monthly reports
3) Dealing with general administration (including but not exclusively) producing letters, updating systems, scanning, filing, archiving
4) Organising starter packs for sites
5) Ordering stationery
6) Answering phone calls and directing to the relevant departments
7) Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
8) Booking meetings
9) Assisting with site procurement activities
10) Any other administrative support as required by General Manager.
DBA Recruitment is an independent specialist for professionals in the Construction industry. Our consultants offer considerable experience in the sector (minimum 18 years) and look to establish positive relationships with each and every candidate we register. We understand that the first job available isn’t always the best option and will advise accordingly, never sending details without expressed permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job