Temporary 3-6 months
Our leading Property and Construction client has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
The Regeneration division are currently looking for a Construction Administrator at for the Ebury Bridge Centre project in Westminster. You will provide Project Support and Administration to the onsite teams and assist all site staff as required ensuring the efficient running and co-ordination of activities at all times.
- Administering correspondence, drafting emails, photocopying and preparing reports
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the onsite teams and assist with all site staff as required ensuring the efficient running and co-ordination of activities at all times.
- Maintaining an up to date and efficient computer/paper filing system for site paperwork
- Assist in the welfare and administration requirements needed for site trade apprentices
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Copying plans and drawings as and when necessary
- Providing full administrative support to the team
- Directing incoming mail and messages to relevant site staff
- Diary management, organisation of meetings, including arranging meeting rooms, lunches etc.
- Raising purchase orders
- Carry out site inductions
- Maintain Health & Safety paperwork
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience working within the construction industry
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must live within one of the below postcode areas; Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea or Hammersmith
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Administration Duties
- Construction Industry
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job