Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Client focused accountant to provide accounting services to a private equity client. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the roles would suit a candidate who enjoys interacting with clients on a day to day basis.
These roles would suit Qualified Accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with a strong experience in applying IFRS standards to accounts. There is also a personal development plan with a manager on offer for long term progression.
- Review quarterly a and annual financial statements and reports and ensure client deliverables are met.
- Provide concise explanations on trends and variances
- Interpret data
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of preparing financial statements under IFRS
- Experience of working with auditors and managing a year end audit process
- Preparation of consolidated accounts under IFRS including all elimination journals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'