Conservation Architect required for a well-established multi disciplinary practice that work throughout the UK designing and delivering projects predominately in the residential sector. The position of Conservation Architect will be predominately based from their office near Winchester.
The Conservation Architect is someone who is able to negotiate for the preservation of the historic fabric alongside the introduction of the best of contemporary design appropriate and work under their own initiative. The Conservation Architect will need to cope with large numbers of projects, often concurrently, with different: complexity, degrees of involvement, time-scale and priority.
Conservation Architect Position Overview
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- Writing Heritage Statements
- To oversee a team of Assistant assigned to each project (Desirable)
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
Conservation Architect Position Requirements
- Part III qualification and ARB registration.
- Previous experience working on heritage projects in the UK.
- Experience in writing Heritage statements
- Recent experience using ArchiCAD prefereable but not essential
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-9)
Conservation Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k+ (neg)
- Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:30
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job