Connectivity Business Support Executive
In over five decades of business MIKI Travel have grown to become one of the most influential Travel Wholesaler’s in the global market. With over 40 offices worldwide, we are proud to offer a vast portfolio of travel products covering 173 countries worldwide.
As a Business to Business travel provider, our product diversity ranges from vast numbers of individual tours to large group series as well as ad-hoc group tours, covering hotels, restaurants and coaches. We provide the highest quality of travel services aiming to innovate and inspire.
Miki Travel are looking for people with a genuine interest in pursuing a career within the travel industry. Our office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience and skills.
About the Department
The Connectivity team are responsible for ensuring the system connections between Miki Travel and our Hotel partners are working to an optimal level, passing competitive rates on to our client network, mitigating any challenges experienced with the connections and presenting new ideas for future developments.
We are currently looking to recruit a Connectivity Business Support Executive
to join our Connectivity team within the eBusiness Department.
This is a new role, to support growth of product and revenue by building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing Supplier Partner accounts and through the introduction of new Supplier contracts.
Reporting to the Connectivity Account Manager, this role has the following responsibilities:
- Support the Connectivity Account Manager to maintain and develop new and existing connectivity channels.
- Conduct regular optimisation, auditing and quality checks of existing connections to ensure they perform as expected
- Identifying, researching and implementing recommendations to grow revenue.
- Collate and analyse full suite of Business Intelligence reports for each account for distribution to all levels.
- Assist in negotiating and delivering connectivity agreements.
- Support the Implementation Team for existing and newly contracted supplier agreements, facilitating supply of property/room information and coding etc.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly reviews for suppliers and internally.
- Work with Support and Purchasing teams to identify opportunities for additional product.
- Keep the business informed of any supplier/industry/connectivity issues which may impact trading.
- Collate and communicate all product launches and updates to relevant business partners, both internal and external to ensure product distribution opportunities are maximized.
- Support the Connectivity Operations team and provide team cover when required.
Relevant Skills /Characteristics
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse and often challenging global environment, adapting well to change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals.
- Must be able to utilize expertise to make suggestions for enhancements and fixes.
- Experience within the travel Industry, preferably OTA or wholesale Ecommerce, with excellent understanding of Hotel Connectivity / Distribution
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel (creating filters, formulae, pivot tables, Vlook ups, charts, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrate analytical flair, be able to interpret, review and report clearly and accurately relevant statistical data.
As well as offering a lively, multicultural environment, our benefits include;
- Continuous training to help you reach your full potential
- Riverside offices in the City of London with great transport links
- Free Gym and Swimming Pool on site
- Digital GP service
- Pension, Life Assurance
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Business Support
- Product Distribution
- Hotel Booking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'