Connections planning Account Manager - up to £38,000 - London
This is the world’s most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency’s story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. You will be on a specially structured client team, with the opportunity to work on the brands that most interest you.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. The client is innovative and future-focused, allowing for creative planning.
- Comms planning with a heavy digital focus - designing the audience targeting approach for addressable and nonaddressable media.
- Understanding consumer trends and translating insights and strategic direction into actionable media solutions.
- Brief production and media partners, and in-house content production teams in accordance with media plans.
- Design the measurement and testing framework to inform the plan, including in-channel and cross-channel media metrics and criteria for decision-making.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a planning role in a media agency.
- Experience with audience research and planning tools - TGI, Touchpoints, Live Audience.
- Experience with media budgeting tools - Media 4 Growth, Touchpoints Channel Planner.
- Deep knowledge of the market dynamics of all media, the strengths, roles and key partners in each.
- Evidenced clear communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment supporting best practices.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
- Digital Media
- Media Planning
- Account Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'