Salary: £20,000 basic per annum
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s new Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client provides unlimited Home Phone and Broadband services to customers UK-wide
About the Connections Administrator:
The Connections team provide crucial back-office support for the organisation to ensure efficient delivery of services to their customers. This role will predominantly focus on the validation, approval and provisioning of sales orders for preferred networks and suppliers.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
Main responsibilities of the Connections Administrator:
- Processing of Customer Connections on networks, to support sales order provisioning across the Sales departments including; new connections; ports; upgrades and tariff changes.
- Liaising with Sales on order and connection requirements;
- Support Verbal Customer Order Verification (where required);
- Validate and approve Sales Orders based on pre-defined parameters;
- Support with the resolution of issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions throughout the progress of an order from sale to provision of the service to the customer;
- Act as a liaison between the company and its external providers to meet the requirements to successfully provision customer orders; and
- Undertaking training and evaluation to enhance personal performance, development, and work productivity.
The successful Connections Administrator will possess the following key skills:
- Good communication skills are essential (both written and verbal);
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability and initiative;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and organisation;
- Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Delivers to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value;
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal customer satisfaction;
- Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative; and
- Ability to engage and earn trust of various different teams within the business.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, uncapped earning potential, full training in their academy, as well as a generous benefits package, which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Connections Administrator role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job