Congress Project Manager (Pharma) - Event Agency
Our client is a leading Events Agency who create and deliver unforgettable content and experiences. They work with some of the world’s best known brands, bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe. They have an exciting Congress Project Manager role to Project Manage Pharmaceutical Congress events. This would include taking a typical Congress from the very start of the process, through to conclusion. You will have ultimate responsibility for delivery, ensuring operational excellence, accurate budget control and reporting.
This role can be based either in London or our client's Manchester office.
If you have experience of delivering events for the pharmaceutical industry, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us right away!
The Role of Congress Project Manager
- Co-ordinate all stakeholders (clients & agency colleagues) to ensure delivery of all client-led congress activity, on time and on budget
- Chair and lead all project calls, including preparation of agenda, briefing materials and minutes
- Escalate delivery / budget concerns to client lead and / or internally as required with recommended resolution
- Create and manage project management budget, including control of scope creep
- Prepare and manage project timeline
- Work with relevant departments to ensure delivery of core project components, e.g. logistics, exhibition stand, film, technical production, working with other agencies where appropriate
- Deliver specific project elements including satellite symposia, internal meetings etc. (involving both logistics and production)
- Maintain oversight of core congress documentation
- Provide guidance on compliance (industry standards or client regulations)
- Oversee the delivery of project artwork/design, ensuring creative output meets the creative brief and is accurately provided to the requisite quality
What we are looking for
- Must have experience of delivering events for the pharmaceutical industry
- Must also have an understanding of global medical congresses
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent client / stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence others and lead a team
- Knowledge of exhibition, symposia and logistics management preferred
- A thoughtful problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent literacy skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to travel globally on a regular basis
This role would also suit:
Project Manager, Project Director, Project co-ordinator, Event Manager, Event Director, Event Project Director, Congress Management, PCO, Professional Congress Operator, Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Co-ordinator, Event co-ordinator, Senior Event ManagerAccount Manager, Event Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Senior Event Manager, Event Agency, Client Services Manager, Senior Client Services Manager, Congress Account Manager, Congress Management, PCO, Professional Congress Operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'