Conformal Coating Operator
Are you a Conformal Coating Operator looking for a permanent position?
We are looking to talk to Conformal Coating Operators who are seeking a new position within the SMT and PCB production, manufacture and assembly arena.
The company are a leading technology solutions provider offering a comprehensive range of products with integrated design and manufacturing. The company has been trading for more than 20 years and is a major player within Aerospace and Defence, Security Systems, Medical and Scientific Research, Communications, Transportation and Space.
Conformal Coating Operator Requirements:
- The Conformal Coating Operator will be required to perform routine tasks in order to coat, inspect, and touch-up surfaces of printed circuit boards, utilising specific surface preparation and coating skill
- The Conformal Coating Operator will also ensure adherence to required technical and quality standards
Conformal Coating Operator Responsibilities:
- Preparation of solvent based materials in line with manufacturer's instructions
- Ability to accurately identify coating material to ensure correct material used at all times
- Masking, de-masking and cleaning, as needed
- Adherence to work instructions
- Accurate setting of temperature controls on ovens
- Maintenance of accurate production records
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of tools
If you are interested in this Conformal Coating Operator position, please click Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"