Conflicts Assistant - International Conflicts Team
Working between 7am-7pm working on a shift pattern
* Reviewing conflict search request information submitted by lawyers in the International Firm, for accuracy and completeness.
* Liaising with lawyers throughout the International Firm in connection with queries arising from conflict search requests.
* Carrying out conflicts searches against information held within the firm's Global Conflicts Database.
* Carrying out preliminary conflicts searches in the Global Conflicts Database application
* Previous experience working in a commercial / law environment would be beneficial but not mandatory.
* Experience in a compliance / risk management role would be an advantage and candidates with extensive research and analysis experience will also be considered.
* Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level but non-graduates with previous compliance or conflicts search experience will also be considered.
* Analytical skills are an essential element of this role.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Ability to exercise initiative.
* Ability to communicate effectively with Risk Management team members and over the telephone and by email with lawyers and members of staff throughout the International Firm.
* Ability to solve problems in a methodical and practical way
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Able to adapt to new processes and technology.
Due to the high number of applications expected for this position we will only be able to contact those candidates successful in their application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job