Conflicts and AML Assistant
A Global law firm are looking to bring in an influx of individuals to work within their in-house Risk and Compliance team, specifically handling issues related to Conflicts and AML.
The client is a cross practice global law firm, and one of the worlds top firm in terms of revenue and global outreach.
- Performing legal and commercial conflict requests using the firm's global database
- Analysing results and identifying potential conflicts of interest.
- Execute sanctions requests for the firm
- Carry out risk assessments on clients in line with AML/Counter Terrorist Financing regulations
- Advise fee earners on results related to AML and conflicts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated
- Previous experience working within a legal environment (Preferred)
- Ability to problem solve and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to meet expectations of fee earners
- Strong development and progression opportunities
- Great benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'