Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Conflicts Analyst to join a large, corporate law firm based in Birmingham City Centre. The successful candidate will have experience working within a conflicts role ideally based within the legal field of work.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an international firm and to progress within a highly reputable company.
Key Responsibilities of a Conflicts Analyst:
- Assisting with checking documentation and information collected for the new client and matter opening process and escalating any complex queries to the relevant manager for review.
- Assisting with carrying out research in respect of clients and matters, including client websites, using screening software and other appropriate databases.
- To liaise with fee earners and others within the firm to mitigate any risks that are identified in the search results.
- To escalate potential conflicts of interest to the relevant where appropriate.
- To be alert to potential commercial conflicts and ensure these are handled appropriately.
- To gain a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct rules relating to conflicts of interest and the duties of confidentiality and disclosure.
Ideal Candidate Sought:
- A positive and enthusiastic graduate who has some experience within compliance
- Experience of working with a law firm desirable.
- Strong communication skills and client focused.
- Good attention to detail
If you have experience in Compliance or as a Conflicts Analyst then please apply now!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"