Hands up if you are searching for a role at a highly reputable Law firm in Leeds city centre that is challenging, interesting and one where you will be appreciated?
OK, hands down.......read on.......
My well-loved client is looking for an outstanding individual to support an exceptional client take-on service to Partners and Legal Advisers, ensuring that agreed service levels, compliance requirements and internal targets are met.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Conducting and analysing a high volume of conflict searches within predefined service levels.
• To interrogate the conflict searching database as required by the business.
• To analyse the conflict search results, taking into account professional standards under the SRA's Code of Conduct, our internal policies and procedures.
• To produce timely reports to the business with the analysis of the conflict search results and any relevant recommendations or advice.
• To develop a working relationship with the legal teams and practice groups to determine best practices.
• Provide an efficient & professional service to internal clients in line with defined processes, procedures & service levels.
• Provide ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process.
To be awesome at this role, you need to be hard working, engaged, helpful, approachable, resourceful, calm under pressure and have a good eye for detail. You should also be a team player, a good communicator, able to follow internal financial processes, have great client care, can manage your workload effectively and understand how their role impacts on the big picture.
Don't delay!! APPLY NOW!!!