Conflicts Analyst Leeds
This is an opportunity to join the Leeds office of one of the largest full-service law firms in the world, working across 40+ offices. This permanent, full-time, position is part of a Risk team that supports excellent client service and ensures that compliance requirements are met across the firm. In this role, you will analyse conflict searches and apply the SRA’s Code of Conduct, the firm’s internal policies, and commercial understanding to determine whether any conflicts issues have arisen. Subsequently, you will develop working relationships across the firm to determine the best practices and resolve conflict queries.
Ideal attributes include:
- Commercial awareness and understanding as to how this role and its responsibilities impacts the wider firm
- Ability to work as a team and to communicate well with others
- Diligent personality and a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to take responsibility for work
- Excellent client service and the ability to understand issues from a client’s perspective
- Previous experience in a law firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"