Conflicts & AML Analysts
Are you currently working in a Law Firm Compliance team?
Do you have Conflicts & AML experience?
Are you thinking about next steps in your career?
If you have answered yes to these three questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a number of law firms who are looking to grow their Risk & Compliance teams, hiring at various levels.
You will need to have experience of:
· Running and reviewing conflict checks
· Running sanction and PEPs checks
· Maintaining the compliance registers
· Advising staff on the firm’s compliance policies
· Assisting with ad hoc projects
· Reviewing AML documents in line with the firm’s policies
· Supporting with training and supervision of junior team members
· Enhanced client due diligence checks
· Understanding compliance rules including SRA requirements
If you would like to find out more information about some of the roles we’re currently recruiting for, or if you would just like to have a general chat about your career plans over the next few years, submit a copy of your CV and we’ll get in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'