Configuration Technician required for a well-established manufacturing company who specialise in manufactured electronic devices.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with practical skills, looking to join a forward-thinking company with a strong commitment to the development of its people and products.
To be successful for this role you must have a strong work ethic, be a good team player and be committed to be part of a culture that makes the company a place where people want to work, and are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Configuration Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing / stores / dispatch environment
- Experience of setting up consoles and hand-held devices, organisation of manuals, burning of CD's for interactive instructions etc
- Must be familiar with production and manufacturing requirements
- Any previous experience of shipping to USA / EMEA and Asia is a distinct advantage
- Any experience with handling and troubleshooting of electronic products would also be advantageous
Configuration Technician Responsibilities:
- To maintain quality control within the Configuration department
- To follow departmental procedures and work instructions
- Maintenance of configuration stock
- Maintain accurate documentation and up to date filing
- Ensure timely and accurate availability of ready to ship goods to the Shipping department
- Remain current and familiar with work instructions and QA processes as they relate to the Configuration department
If you are interested in this Configuration Technician role, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job