The role of the Event Consultant is to offer an efficient & effective service in response to enquiries and briefs re venues for conferences, meetings, events and also accommodation for account clients and achieve targeted and converted sales.
The Event Consultant is also required to secure new business and develop existing accounts and to ensure all business is taken at the highest conversion rate.
- Deliver quality proposals that deliver to the clients brief requirements
- Assist with the relationship of Key Account clients and contribute to marketing initiatives where appropriate
- Place business into our commercial partners where possible.
- Maintain and update of Key Account clients' Metis
- Develop excellent negotiation skills to achieve best results in conversions.
- Develop existing accounts to the required standard as defined in the development and retention plan
- Adhere to Enquiry process as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Ongoing telephone contact to enhance customer experience
- Identify opportunities to cross sell / upsell
- Research venues to match clients requirements
- Assist with the preparation of monthly overview report and monthly conference call for of selected Key Account clients. Demonstrating the overall activity of the Accounts, sharing successes, demonstrating industry knowledge and proactively supporting the account retention
- Contribute to all pre agreed weekly and monthly reports as efficiently as possible thus reducing manual processes where possible.
- sales negotiation direct selling target driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job