Conference Production Director (Divisional)
Salary £50 - 60,000 + Profit Share
My client is regarded as one of the world leaders within the Conference space, due to progression an exciting role has arisen for a senior conference producer interested in developing in to a "hands on manager" looking after large-scale topics across Data, Tech, Sciences & Finance.
The Candidate… would suit someone who can come in and grow to be a thought leader in their own right across industry sector. They are likely to be on stage, giving out the opening address at the event, and liaising with teams across the company in the run-up to ensure that the event reaches its full commercial potential. It is a very varied and demanding role; a lot is expected of you and there is a lot of responsibility on your shoulders, but in return, you gain good exposure to all areas of the business and event, great earning potential and has benefits such as international travel (once allowed).
Day to Day Role…
- Helping to grow your portfolios and provide strategic direction on the future of your events
- Conduct telephone-based and web-based market research to develop educational content, identify conference topics, and recruit high level speakers
- Create cutting edge content to attract senior level executives to your conferences
- Develop event agendas and marketing materials to promote events in your portfolio
- Training & developing the wider production team and opportunities for direct people management
- Collaborate with internal sales, marketing and operations teams to create successful events
- Project Manage Events from concept to delivery.
It is a commercially-demanding role; essentially, each event is run like your own business - increasing profit is the aim (and you will be remunerated accordingly), and the role involves a lot of communication across functions so you will get to work with all types of people both internally and externally.
- Take ownership for the strategic direction of their events and portfolios
- Network and build successful relationships with senior industry thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Learn best in class methodologies for: utilizing market research tools to uncover the hottest trends and topics in an industry, and use these tools to develop through briefs and event programs
- Discover best practices for physical and virtual events - Become an expert in all areas of the events spectrum
- Travel onsite throughout Europe & North America to manage your events
- International Travel
- Market Research
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'