Conference Producer - Large Scale B2B Conferences & Events
Graduate entry level position
Based in fabulous offices in Central London
Salary up to £24,000 + Profit Share + Benefits
Great opportunity for a Graduate with some commercial business experience to develop a career in conference production within a leading international Media & Events company.
The London office of a well established global conference business are recruiting an ambitious and commercially minded graduate to join a the team as a Conference Producer. The events in this portfolio are big, established and have a strong history of success, the team have big plans to expand and develop these events, hence the search for a new addition to the team.
Within this Conference Producer position, you will be responsible for researching topics, creating engaging agendas, recruiting the best possible high level speakers and driving the events forward. Working within realistic production cycles with a genuine focus on content in a supportive team environment.
As a Conference Producer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new topics and opportunities for growth within your event portfolio
- Developing and applying innovative formats and event ideas to improve the onsite event experience for speakers, sponsors and delegates
- Working closely with sponsorship sales to provide industry insight and support their search for the best sponsors
- Continuously expanding your professional network with industry leaders
- Writing commercial marketing material to reflect the benefits and features of the event to draw in potential sponsors and attendees
- Identifying & securing high level speakers
- Working collaboratively as part of a team to producer the best possible events
- Attend & assist at the event on the day
- Identifying opportunity for new events to be created
- To be considered for this Conference producer position you will be educated to degree level (2:1 or a 1st)
- You will have some commercial business experience, possibly gained in the recruitment, media, sales or events industry. Not specifically conference production.
- You will have the ability and passion to research new information, analyse and communicate the details to the relevant business community.
- This role will have both face to face interaction with internal and external contacts and lots of phone based communication therefore you need to enjoy and be confident interacting & communicating with others. You must be comfortable picking up the phone and calling business leaders/professionals to discuss the event
- You need to be strong at planning & organising plus be experienced at achieving deadlines.
- This role would suit a creative, motivated and resourceful conference producer who wants challenge and autonomy in their next production opportunity.
- You will have excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Hard working team player with attention to detail and be commercially minded with great business acumen.
- Happy to travel as part of your job if required
Our client is committed to supporting, developing and offering great career opportunities for employees - including international career progression. This is a great working environment with plenty of opportunity to progress your career.
Please note this is not an Event Manager job.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar Conference Producer positions.
Take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Commercially minded
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'