Up to £30,000 + up to £10k bonus
Do you want the opportunity to produce high-quality conferences for an event organiser that focuses on an international, emerging market?
The company is a fast expanding b2b event's organiser who specialise in conference and exhibitions in the mining, oil and gas, finance and infrastructure sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conference Producer to work on the company's core sector and really contribute and shape their events success. With over 16 years' experience, yet still actively expanding, this is the perfect time to join the business!
This opportunity calls for an experienced Conference Producer who will:
- Conduct in-depth research to determine the content of the conference agenda.
- Produce high quality conference programmes and acquire leading expert speakers to engage relevant companies and ensure success.
- Ensure commercial viability of the programmes in conjunction with Head of department.
- Work with sales team to identify new commercial opportunities, including networking sessions and speaker slots, taking a lead role in new business identification.
- Work with Marketing team to ensure that the communications going out to promote the event are in line with the content to attract targeted business.
- Managing a portfolio of current and established events, while identifying and taking a lead in creating new and innovative programmes.
Do you have:
- Solid experience of conference production and strong commercial acumen?
- A willingness to learn the industry and an interest in emerging markets?
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders, including senior business leaders?
- The interest and availability to travel anywhere in the world?
- Creativity and focus?
If so hit apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job