An exciting opportunity for a Conference Producer to join a team of dedicated professionals, with huge scope to grow and break into new international markets.
Working on the company’s largest portfolio, you will be responsible for the production and development of 7 international conferences a year. Growing and developing the conferences you will be supported and developed through your career.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Researching and developing conference programmes through desk based telephone research and face to face meetings
- Generating topic ideas - looking at the business element of the sector- seeing how supply and demand impacts output!
- Contacting and securing the best quality speakers identified through your research
- Writing marketing copy
- Attending conferences globally, including Asia and The US to ensure events run smoothly
- At least 2 years’ experience in conference production
- Motivated to deliver outstanding results, both in terms of quality and financial performance
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Proactive, tenacious and determined
- Confident and capable of communicating effectively with senior industry executives
- Literate, persuasive and imaginative, with first rate copywriting skills
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Conference Production
- commercial accumen