£30,000 - £40,000 (Basic) + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a legal media owner with a long history and strong reputation within the sector and they’re currently looking for a Conference Producer to put together their international events. They put together outstanding content with a strong, loyal and supportive team working behind you.
As their new Conference Producer your role will include:
- Researching and producing commercial viable conferences based on in-depth market research through telephone calls, and secondary research.
- Identifying new, interesting and viable topics and business ideas.
- Writing a complete conference programme including both draft and complete agendas.
- Seeking and speaking to senior industry professionals and leaders in their field to research topics and source speakers.
- Ensuring that sales and marketing campaigns are maximised and the full potential of the research-driven event is fulfilled.
- Website content management and marketing.
The ideal Conference Producer will have great research, communication and interpersonal skills along with 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role. You’ll need to be self-motivated, pro-active and a problem solver to help achieve goals and targets as well as having great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
If you’d like to hear more about this role or any other we’re currently recruiting for then please send an updated CV to us
- Conference Production
- International Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job