Conference Producer - Bristol
£25K - £35K negotiable depending on experience
Who are these people?
This fast-growing global conference, events and consultancy company has gone from strength to strength since their inception 10 years ago. From humble beginnings they now have offices strategically placed around the world and run over 60 conferences throughout Europe, Middle East, US and Asia.
You’ll play a really important part in the shaping and the format of the event. You’ll be:
- Attending events globally and making sure everything runs very smoothly
- Researching and identifying market trends which enable the production of excellent quality conferences based on industry needs
- Project managing the events and making sure that all targets and deadlines are met
- Identifying key movers and shakers in the industry and inviting them to join the event
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the market place, building your network of experts and thought leaders
- Producing relevant content for marketing campaigns and event literature
What would make me a good contender for this role?
- You’ll have a fantastic track record in creating successful B2B conferences and securing high level speakers
- Preferably you’ll have worked previously on events in similar markets like; manufacturing, chemicals, oil & gas, materials, science, engineering, product design, automotive, medical or packaging
- You’ll have excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task working on more than one project at a time and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills with a strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English and one additional language would be a benefit
OK, what’s in it for me?
These guys are super friendly and supportive, you’ll get brilliant training, coaching and development. There’s a very competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, high street discount scheme and discretionary bonuses.
Think you can do it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
- Event Management
- Corporate Events
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job