Basic Salary up to £30K+ Profit Share
Based in central London + Travel
Great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join an award winning & globally recognised media, professional networking, training & business intelligence company. The portfolio of events includes summits, congresses, awards, forums and briefings.
This position would suit a confident and ambitious conference producer with at least 1 years experience gained in a commercial conference & events environment.
As a conference producer you will produce 3-4 UK & International B2B events. These events attract senior professionals from all around the world. You will be responsible for developing & enhancing existing events and working with the team to create new launch conferences.
As a Conference Producer your role will include:
- Research the topic, industry and specific market place
- Development the programme
- Recruitment of high level & high profile speakers
- Create the outline marketing & sales strategy
- Project manage your event; working with sales, marketing, operations and management.
- Work with external contacts & clients
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Attend the event on the day
- Research and deliver new events for the business
- You will work within generous production cycles, have 3-4 event in your portfolio per year
The Conference Producer will work as part of a professional and successful team to ensure the conference achieves its goals and meets the needs of the audience and sponsors. Travel may be required as the events are delivered in the UK & overseas.
- Commercially focused Graduate with at least 1 year commercial experience as a conference producer experience
- Excellent research skills; confident desk, phone and face to face research
- Strong at analysing & communicating information
- Excellent creative writing skills
- You need to be strong at planning & organising and project managing the events
- Working to deadlines will be part of your daily work life
- You need to be comfortable about reporting & update the team on a regular basis
- Very team orientated but equally as strong working independently
- Able to take responsibility for a high value portfolio of conferences and be keen to create new launch opportunities
- Strong event development skills
For this role we are not looking for event managers but conference producers- people who love to research new topics and pick up the phone an discuss what is happening in the industry. Conference Producers who are motivated to find the best possible speakers for their event and secure them. You will be working with innovative, successful producers who are passionate about the industry.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions.
Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Market Intelligence
- Conference Production