Conference Producer - Based in Bristol
A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join a specialist company that has been going for over 30 years’, providing information, market intelligence and conferences to the plastics industry. This is an exciting time to join a growing team.
This is an ideal role for a Conference Producer to take ownership of their events whilst also having the support and guidance of the consultants and magazine editors.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To produce 6-7 international 2 day conferences a year
- To conduct in-depth market research with industry leaders to extract compelling and exciting topics for the agendas
- To identify and acquire leading experts to speak at the conferences
- To work with the sales, marketing and events team to make sure the event is successful
- Will have minimum 12 months’ experience producing commercially viable B2B conferences
- Will have knowledge or an interest in one of the following sectors: manufacturing, technology, oil & gas or chemicals
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be willing to travel to events
- Will be educated to degree level or equivalent
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Commercial Awareness
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job