An experienced Conference Producer is required by our client that is a fast growing international business and they are looking for individuals with a entreprenurial flair and who can deliver their Conferences. Our client is looking for the prospective individuals to be able to identify the next big event - whether it be a brand or new product due to emerging technology or legislation or a major industry going through change.
- The Conference Producer will have excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- High standard of sales / marketing written skills to effectively communicate the USP of conferences
- The Conference Producer shall be confident in leading marketing strategy for their conferences
- Build relationships with essential marketing partners
- The Conference Producer shall plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market the conference
- Proven ability to identify / sell high end sponsorship packages to achieve sponsorship targets on each conference
- Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Strategic thinking in order to map out future opportunities for new markets
- Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible.
- Stickability and unflappable
An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Writing Skills
- Building Relationships
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job