Conference Producer - Central London - £35,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role in the events industry?
I am working with a leading organiser in the exhibition, conference/Seminar industry that puts their people at the heart of their business. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and independent Conference Producer to join a growing portfolio of events to manage the content for leading brands within the technology/IT Security sector. With over 650 events to their portfolio this is a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will offer the opportunity to develop existing events and play a central role in shaping their future direction and strategy, as they undergo a significant change in formats and content to adapt to new ways in which people learn, network and do business.
Key responsibilities and experience required:
- Conduct in-depth market and industry research to develop strong knowledge of industry sector through desktop research, telephone interviews, external client meetings and visits to other events
- Creating conference content for Web and print formats
- Leading the research, reporting and analysis of key developments within the IT Security Sector.
- Work closely with the sales team to monetise existing and new commercial opportunities, through research, client visits and joint calls
- Management of the events onsite, including dealing with speakers, delegates and logistical arrangements
- Write promotional copy for events' programmes
Ideally we are looking for:
- Professional and top level analytical skills
- Take ownership of content
- Ideally 2 years' experience within event production would be a strong advantage
- A track record in producing high quality work
The right candidate for this role will be a dedicated producer with enthusiasm, determination, confidence and strong work ethic ready to take their skills and energy to the next level. The client is, therefore, looking for a highly organised, strategic thinker with strong communication and project management skills.
**tfconnect are a specialist recruitment agency for organising companies, venues and contractors within exhibitions and conferences. Due to the volume of applications we receive each day, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you do not receive a call from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
- Conference Producer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job