£35,000 + International Travel + Company Benefits + Career Prospects
Based in the City
- Do you have proven experience of producing quality conference agendas and sourcing speakers?
- Do you have strong Research and topic generation expertise?
If so, I have an exciting position for a Conference Producer to join this dynamic team to produce and deliver a series of events covering the latest trends and featuring top global industry leaders.
Our client is one of the world’s leading events and media organisations, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. Due to year on year growth and success, they are recruiting an idea generator, an experienced conference producer with a superb skill set who wants to work on this very exciting successful portfolio and take it to the next level and at the same time look at developing new ideas for events and content areas to help to expand the business!
Purpose of the role
The Conference Producer will research, create and deliver high quality and innovative agendas for worldwide events, identifying and recruiting suitable speakers as well as ensuring the marketability and commercial viability of each conference they are responsible for.
Conference Producer Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in conference production, preferably in a B2B commercial setting,
- Proven track record in creating well written programmes with innovative, interactive formats across a range of topics and subject areas.
- Strong academics including a 2:1 at degree level (or equivalent experience),
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of commercial awareness and target driven
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate topics and speakers
Conference Producer Responsibilities:
- Research new and existing conference ideas, assess their feasibility, and write innovative and commercially compelling conference programmes based upon the research conducted
- Confirm high-level industry speakers to participate in the programmes produced
- Build and maintain strong contacts within the sector that you work
- Work with other departments (Sponsorship and Delegate Sales, Marketing, and Administration) and provide guidance to them on sales and marketing campaigns, as well as event logistics
- Regularly liaise with your Divisional Manager, and ensure continuous communication throughout the event progress
- Write strong sales and marketing copy in a number of different formats throughout the course of an event’s marketing campaign
- Prepare all materials and design briefs for direct mail pieces, including the conference website, to strict deadlines, making sure all information is accurate and appealing
- Provide guidance to the Logistics Manager on follow-up correspondence required with speakers
- Maintain strong relationships with speakers confirmed, to ensure their attendance on the day
- Ensure the smooth running of the conference on the day, introduce and ‘host’ the event, and to try to meet all participants’ needs
INCREDIBLE opportunity for a Conference Producer to take the next step in their career and develop their skills!
Email; Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- Must have proven experience of producing quality conference agendas and sourcing speakers
- Must have strong Research and topic generation expertise
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job