25-30k Salary + Excellent Benefits
A global leading events and exhibitions company with offices around the world, headquarters in London and over 200 annual events… Our client covers many vertical markets for both public and private sector audiences and continues to develop well received and attended events. Due to growth, they now have an exciting vacancy for a Conference Producer to be based in London.
As a Conference Producer, you will:
- Research, coordinate and deliver high quality conference programs that complement and drive attendance
- Focus on leading exhibitions and produce several high-level conferences
- Act as project manager for each conference
- Create a project plan for the creation and delivery of each program
- Structure conference programs to enhance interaction and sharing
- Create compelling copy for email marketing and event websites
- Identify speakers and industry experts
- Assume the role of conference project manager onsite
- Manage and welcome Keynotes, Chairs and Speakers
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree level educated and possess 12-18+ month experience gained in a similar capacity or in a B2B event sales role
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be a first-class communicator with excellent written skills (high quality copy and reports)
- Demonstrate research and project management skills
- Be engaging, professional and have a diplomatic manner
This exciting role comes with a salary circa 25-30k plus additional and generous benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job