A Conference Producer is required by an international events company that specialise in the energy sector. The Conference Producer will be offered a salary in the region of £25-35k subject to experience plus bonus. The Conference Producer will have at least two years conference production experience and ideally have knowledge of the oil and gas industry which would be advantageou.
The Conference Producer will be responsible for the research, development, management and onsite facilitation of 3 B2B conferences per year. While we expect events to be delivered in a timely fashion, quality of research and speakers is more important to us than self-imposed stop dates. This makes for a much more dynamic and less stressful production cycle.
Conference Producer Duties:
- Conducting extensive telephone and in person research, with a target market, to develop a commercial conference agenda that meets the stated needs of the market.
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
- Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers and advisory boards to create a commercially viable conference programme.
- Writing marketing copy for promotional materials and email campaigns, press releases and other mailing pieces to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Working and providing ongoing support to the team on a regular basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Meeting set deadlines and financial targets.
- Working effectively with the team on-site to ensure smooth running of the events.
Conference Producers skills:
- At least 2 years commercial experience as a conference producer
- Have a proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals and the right approach to successfully reach them on the phone
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Deadline and results oriented
- Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- Ability to analyse ideas from a commercial perspective
- Creative and innovative approach
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a business where they will be recognised for their talent and be rewarded. In return you will work for a fun, friendly company that encourages creative thinking and the chance to grow as a professional in the one of the most dynamic industries.
We also are recru for prospective candidates with pharmaceutical Conference Production experience. Get in touch today!
- Web Content Management
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job