Conference Producer - Global Telecoms Conferences
Based in central London + Travel
Base salary up to £26K + £5K+ Profit Share
You will have the opportunity to manage an established portfolio of global business telecoms conferences. This role would suit a Graduate with 6-12 months commercial business experience looking to work in an autonomous & creative conference company or an experienced producer looking to work on larger events in the telecoms space.
This publishing & events organisation have been successfully creating and delivering inspirational Business events on an international scale for more than 20 years. The Telecoms division are expanding and recruiting a new conference producer to produce existing & new launch events. The conferences are large in scale and focus on global business topics within the telecoms industry - an evolving and fast paced sector.
As a Conference Producer you will be responsible for in-depth research with leading industry experts to uncover the latest trends & emerging areas within the telecoms sector. You will ensure the agendas for the events remain at the cutting-edge of the industry. Coupled with this, your role will revolve around the acquisition of the industry’s key thought leaders.
In addition to the core role of event research and speaker acquisition, you be responsible for:
- Constantly looking for new topics and opportunities for growth within the telecoms event portfolio
- Developing and applying innovative formats and event ideas to improve the onsite event experience for speakers, sponsors and delegates
- Working closely with sponsorship sales to provide industry insight from the end user market to drive profitability of the series
- Building networks and followings with industry leaders to aid with the buy-in, promotion and expand the community your focus on
- Writing commercial marketing material to reflect the benefits and features of the event to draw in potential sponsors and attendees
- Identifying & securing high level speakers
- Attend the event - international & UK locations
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Graduate - educated at least to degree level with a 2:1 or 1st degree
- Work experience - have at least 6 month’s commercial business experience such as; conference production, sales, recruitment or research.
- Excellent Communication skills - This role will have both face to face interaction with internal and external contacts and lots of phone based communication therefore you need to enjoy and be confident interacting & communicating with others over a call.
- Have excellent time management skills, be strong at planning & organising and experienced at meeting deadlines.
- You will excellent research and analysis skills
- A team player who can equally work independently and manage responsibility
- Extremely commercially minded with great business acumen.
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Interviewing
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'