Conference Producer/Research Analyst (Events & Publisher)
Up to £35,000+ Bonus (Discretionary)
Bristol (Some Work Flexibility & Overseas Travel)An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced conference producer to join a rapidly expanding conference production team with over 30 years heritage and an unrivalled portfolio with events in Europe, US, Asia & the Middle East. The client also has a successful publishing & intelligence arm.Candidates should have a strong track record of generating successful B2B conference programmes and securing high-level speakers or a strong research/analytical background from a business to business background.The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of producers working alongside experienced conference organisers who handle event logistics. They will also receive support and guidance from a team of market consultants and magazine editors. The full-time role will involve some overseas travelMain tasks of the job:
- Primary and secondary research of markets and businesses through both personal and telephone interviews and deskresearch.
- Produce high-level programmes - issue call for papers and liaise with speakers, working in close collaborations with the conferenceorganisers.
- Build a network of key industry professionals, inviting them to speak at the event and to advice on latest industrytrends.
- Project manage the event, in conjunction with the conference organiser, to ensure that key deadlines and targets aremet.
- Produce the text/content for effective marketing campaigns that can be used for email, postal mailings, social media, online magazines, conference websiteetc.
- Work with designers and organisers to produce effective, industry relevant,brochures.
- Work with consultants and data entry team to build targeted mailinglists.
- Occasional business trips to attend national and international events.
- Strong track record of generating successful B2B conference programmes and securing high- levelspeakers.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task working on more than one project at a time and to tightdeadlines.
- Good communication and telephone skills with an attention todetail.
- Fluency in English and one additional language(preferred).
- A keen and inquisitive mind able to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics within the researchedsector.
- International Conferences
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job