Conference Producer (Pharmaceutical)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
About the company:
Our client is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. They research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
They are seeking a Graduate Pharmaceutical Conference Producer to work in their international pharmaceutical portfolio.
The role of the Conference Producer (Pharmaceutical):
As the Conference Producer you will be responsible for gathering commercial research and market intelligence to create a value driven agenda for C-level executives. Once this agenda is written and validated by the industry, you will invite key industry figures and market experts to present briefings and case studies at the conference. Their B2B pharmaceutical conferences aim to offer senior delegates the learning and networking platform to improve their internal capabilities.
The Conference Producer also acts as a project manager, supporting other divisions throughout the campaign to market the conference to both sponsors and delegates, ensuring the commercial success of events.
Requirements of the Conference Producer (Pharmaceutical):
- Graduate with a min of 2:1 science degree from top tier university
- Fast learner - The ability to assimilate information quickly and effectively
- Strong analytical and research skills
- A tenacious and enthusiastic approach
- Good time management capabilities and a can do approach
- A commercial outlook on industry
- The ability to deal with senior directors and public sector individuals on a one to one basis whether face to face or by telephone
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent one to one communication and team skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access and Outlook
- A team player and ambitious to grow
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Conference Producer (Pharmaceutical) role is right for you then please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter today!