Conference Producer - International Events
Graduate entry level Conference Producer position
Based in City, London
Basic salary up to £25,000 + Profit Share
Great opportunity for a Graduate with commercial business experience (ideally gained in recruitment, market research, delegate sales etc) to develop a career in conference production within a leading international Media & Events company.
The London office of a well established global conference business are recruiting an ambitious and commercially minded graduate to join a the team as a Conference Producer. The events in this portfolio are; large scale conferences & exhibitions, they are well established and have a strong history of success. The team have big plans to expand and grow these events, hence the search for a new recruit into the conference production team.
This is an entry level conference producer position which offers support, training and the opportunity to take responsibility for individual tasks from day one.
Initially, whilst you are developing your conference production knowledge you will be responsible for supporting senior producers with the production of the conferences & exhibitions. These events are big; between 100-300 speakers, 1-3 day events with 500-3000 attendees. You will become involved with; researching markets & topics, developing commercial ideas for the agenda, recruiting the best possible high level speakers to join the event, working with marketing & sales teams to drive the event forward and attending the events on the day to help on-site.
As your experience and knowledge grows you will move into a more independent conference producer position, taking responsibility for your own events.
Our client works with realistic event production cycles and has a genuine focus on quality content.
You will be joining a supportive & friendly team who are excited about the future expansion in their division.
- To be considered for this Conference producer position you will be educated to degree level (2:1 or a 1st)
- You will have some commercial business experience, possibly gained in the recruitment, media, sales or delegate sales, market research etc... Not specifically conference production.
- You will have the ability and passion to research new information, analyse and communicate the details to the relevant business community.
- This role will have both face to face interaction with internal and external contacts and lots of phone based communication therefore you need to enjoy and be confident interacting & communicating with others. You must be comfortable picking up the phone and calling business leaders/professionals to discuss the event
- You need to be strong at planning & organising plus be experienced at achieving deadlines.
- This role would suit a creative, motivated and resourceful graduate who is looking for a challenging and autonomous working environment.
- You will have excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Hard working team player with attention to detail and be commercially minded with great business acumen.
- Happy to travel as part of your job if required
Our client is committed to supporting, developing and offering great career opportunities for employees - including international career progression. This is a great working environment with plenty of opportunity to progress your career.
Please note this is not an Event Manager job.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar Conference Producer positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Interviewing
- Commercially minded
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'