Conference Producer - Graduate
Defence & Military Sectors
£Up to 32,000 + profit share
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of one of the most successful global conference companies with offices all over the world, due to the success of virtual campaigns during 2021, the need has arisen through growth for an experienced Conference Producer to work on new & innovative digital & live events across the Defence & Military space.
This is a business research and project management role where you will communicate with senior business leaders over email and by phone across a range of industry sectors throughout the week.
- Sole responsibility for conference agenda creation and speaker recruitment
- Phone research with senior level executives to understand critical business issues
- Guide the sales and marketing campaigns and manage the profitability of each event
- Project management and delivery of key deadlines for each event
- Ensure the smooth running of events onsite, so travel is guaranteed
To be successful you will require the following:
- High academic achievements - a 2.1 or higher from university
- Intellectual and commercial curiosity with a passion for research
- Ability to persuade and influence people with natural relationship building skills
- Comfortable accepting responsibility and leading a team to achieve demanding goals
- The chance to lean from the team behind the fastest growing division of one of the fastest growing companies in the business
- Live Events
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'