Conference Producer - Graduate, US Travel (Launch Events)
£23-30,000 DOE + Excellent Profit Share & Career Progression
My Client… Is one of the fastest growing and high-performing conference business scaling up for its next stage of growth. Newly created role working within Tech, Construction & Engineering markets.
Ideally you will be intellectually curious and commercially minded graduate with a track record of high performance to join the best-in-class conference production team. You’ll be responsible for creating best-in-market events. Whilst an interest in these areas in desirable, it’s not essential.
The Role…This is a no-day-the-same, fast-paced role which requires solving complex challenges and working to tight deadlines. You will have the opportunity to be creative and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair. This is a business research and project management role where you will communicate with senior business leaders across a range of industry sectors throughout the week.
Career…. This role offers the opportunity to accelerate your career rapidly, travel internationally and gain a strong understanding of sector values across a range of industries.
- Sole responsibility for conference agenda creation and speaker recruitment
- Phone research with senior level executives to understand critical issues within the sectors.
- Guide the sales and marketing campaigns and manage the profitability of each event
- Project management and delivery of key deadlines for each event
- Ensure smooth running of events onsite, so travel is guaranteed
To Be Successful You Will Require The Following
- High academic achievements - 2.1 or higher from a leading university and A and above at A’ level
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for business research
- Comfortable with high levels of phone activity speaking to business leaders
- Ability to persuade and influence people with natural relationship building skills
- Comfortable accepting responsibility and leading a team to achieve demanding goals
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced, professional business environment
- 1st class training and unlimited career opportunities, with the opportunity to build your own business
- Frequent international travel to your events
- A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
- Conference Production
- Graduate Level
- International Events
- US Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job