Conference Producer - Financial Services Conferences
Based in London + Travel
Basic Salary £25,000 +£10K Bonus
This is a great step into a corporate environment for an experienced conference producer looking for career progression & training. You will be joining an established commercial events company that specialise in the creation of high quality conferences & events for the financial services industry. This role is best suited to a graduate with some experienced producing commercial conferences. This position will be based in the London office; where they have a successful history of training & developing graduates to become fabulous conference producers.
As a Conference Producer you will take responsibility for your own portfolio of financial services Conferences. Working on approx. 10 niche & senior level events per annum. Your events can have between 10-30 speakers and between 60-200 attendees. The events in your portfolio are mostly London based with 1 or 2 overseas. Your role will include:
- Research - desk, phone and face to face
- Analysis of information
- Communicating with senior business professionals; written & spoken
- Meeting senior level business professionals
- Creating & writing the agenda and marketing copy
- Finding, securing and managing the speakers
- Working as part of a team to deliver the event
- Project management
- Attending the event
- Become a specialist in the financial services industry & business economy
- Opportunity to develop your event portfolio, launch new events and take responsibility for the overall success of your portfolio
Conference Producers work alongside the sales, marketing & operations teams to ensure the event achieves its goals and meets the needs of the audience and sponsors.
- Commercially focused Graduate with at least a 2:1 degree
- Great business acumen and understanding of commercial conference production
- Excellent research skills- desk, phone and face to face
- Strong at analysing & communicating information
- Excellent Creative writing skills - ability to spot great & relevant information
- Project management skills - You need to be strong at planning & organising
- Working to deadlines will be part of your daily work life
- Team orientated but equally as strong working independently
- As a bright & conscientious graduate it is important you can take responsibility for the tasks you are set; work in a mature & professional manner and not be afraid to ask questions.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Creative Writing
- Financial Services
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job