Conference Producer - Conference Specialist - Job Summary
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a well established and rapidly growing Events Management company who are looking for Conference Producer to join their exciting, quality driven brand focusing on their niche International Events.
Conference Producer - Conference Specialist - Role Responsibility
- Research, write and manage a number of conferences from inception to delivery
- Delivering an engaging conference agenda, attracting and recruiting high level speakers and ensuring events offer compelling content to senior decision-makers
- Working closely with delegates and sales team to improve existing agendas and to identify further opportunities and areas of growth
- Develop a strong commercial awareness and in-depth understanding of different technology areas
- Reporting to the head of programmes, the Conference Producer will be required to develop a strong commercial awareness and understanding of different subjects.
- Update programme content, ensuring you keep ahead of market changes
- Work with sponsorship and delegate acquisition teams to address client needs
- Attend and oversee conferences in the UK and overseas, manage and assist speakers, and contribute to the running of the conference agenda
Conference Producer - Conference Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Conference production experience within a Commercial Events business
- An interest in the technology sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to research and deliver engaging proposals to Senior Stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"