Conference Producer based in Hertfordshire £18K-£26K basic (OTE £30K). This role would allow you to join a solid events business which is growing fast!
About the client:
Our client is a leading producer of events within the finance sector and they are looking to recruit a Conference Producer to grow their event base. The business was established 7 years ago, they have grown their events year on year. They currently hold 20-25 conferences per annum. They have a clear plan of growth and have already identified new areas to expand into this year.
What is required of a Conference Producer in this role?
The role would suit someone with some experience of producing events, who currently commutes to London and would love to work locally in Hertfordshire! Or you could be a high calibre graduate looking for a route into conference production. You will be responsible for all aspects of pulling the event content together and delivering an agenda that gets delegates and sponsors excited. You would become responsible for producing around 7 events per annum with a mixture of existing and new launches.
What skills and experience are required to be successful in this Conference Producing role?
- Have some experience of event conference production or of graduate calibre looking to get into event production.
- Experience of multi-tasking projects and being highly organised.
- Highly analytical, able to absorb a lot of information and research a topic thoroughly.
- Able to work on launching new events.
- Confident outgoing personality that will allow you to engage with people at the top level and understand their requirements.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver, with high levels of emotional intelligence so that clear direction can be given to deliver compelling agendas and events.
- A desire to meet and exceed targets.
- Build client relationships in the short and long term.
How to apply for this Conference Producer role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Conference Producer role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conference Production
- International Events
- topic validation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job