An exciting opportunity for a Conference Producer to join this leading publisher that run legal events. The Conference Producer will start in a newly created and pivotal position within the organisation, this role require full 360 degree management of conferences, events and award ceremonies, from the creative inception and thorough planning, through to the acquisition of Senior In-House Counsel keynote Speakers ,and seamless delivery on the day.
Thje Conference Producer primarily will be conducting in-depth research to determine the content for the conference agenda within the Legal sector
- Producing high quality and innovative conference programmes
- Identify and acquire leading legal expert speakers
- Ensure the commercial viability and budgeting of the event with Senior Management
- On-site management
This role would suit an innovative self starter who is creative and pro-active with the capacity to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Solid and extensive experience of conference production, with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and public relations skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including senior business leaders
- Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
- Experience in and a passion for launching and producing industry leading events.
- International Conferences
- Manage Client Relationships
- Conference Production
- Content Writing