EVENT CONFERENCE PRODUCER
Are you a confident,ambitious Conference producer looking for a new challenge? Are you well organised and able to work efficiently on multiple projects at once?We are looking to recruit an experienced Conference producer to work with our clients fastest-growing conference division.Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Conference Producer to join the team.Reporting directly to the Managing Director,the Conference Producer will undertake in-depth research to develop content-driven event programmes and will confirm key industry speakers.
- Taking ownership of 3-5 events per year,developing/producing the agenda and confirming speakers
- Developing a strong working knowledge ofthe sectorand identifying keytopics and/orlocationswhere theindustryisexperiencing growth
- Developing relationships with c-levelexecutives across the industry
- On-going industry research to identify competitor events,new event formats and topics
- Producingcontentsales-driven copyformarketing emails
- Assistingwith event logistics,finding suppliersand venues
- At leastone-year proven experience in B2B event production
- Experience of liaising with c-level executives
- Excellent time management and organisation
- High level of IT competency, including word and excel and experience of CRM
- Excellent interpersonalskills-abilityto deal withawide range ofpeople atall levels
- Abilityto prioritise,plan and organize workload often withconflicting time
- Excellent English written and spoken
- University degree
The Conference Producer will also beable to travel to each event,making sure the programme is delivered smoothly and on time.This role would suit someone who is able to work on their own initiative,has great communication skills and is looking for an automonous role the
- Corporate Events
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'