Conference Marketing Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced events marketing manager to manage a rapidly expanding global portfolio of large scale events.
This is an exciting role for someone that is very commercial minded as well as analytical, innovative and creative. You should have at least 5 years’ experience, ideally on B2B events, with a strong focus on digital marketing.
You will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and execution of innovative international marketing campaigns for events taking place all over the world.
Our client is a major conference and exhibition organizer, producing large-scale, must-attend events that are independently researched and tailored to deliver unbiased and focused market information.
- Strategy: Integrated online and offline marketing campaigns for up to 10 events per year
- Execution and Project Management: Building, executing and overseeing marketing campaign activity timelines for the products for which you are responsible to reach all of the target market
- Digital: Devising and implementing digital strategies to maximise SEO, develop Social Media engagement and drive lead generation, nurturing and conversions
- Copywriting: Have good English grammar and diction to be able to write marketing and sales copy for the different marketing collaterals and campaigns, to include emails, letters and website
- Negotiation: Establishing strategic partnerships to enhance the global presence
- Global Communication: Internally maximising cross function opportunities not only across teams but also across offices and externally building relationships with speakers, sponsors and external partners
- Content: Initiating clear strategies for creating and distributing associated content
- CRM and Database Management: Creating advanced segmentations and data building strategies for marketing campaigns, lead generation, incentives, offers and loyalty campaigns
- Marketing measurement, analysis and reporting: Tracking and analysing marketing activity and performance to ensure marketing effort, impact and ROI is visible to all internal stakeholders
- Innovation/Creativity: Identifying opportunities for new methodologies and more efficient future marketing
- Supplier Management: Briefing and managing design, print, mailing and web services as well as continually reviewing relationships with key suppliers
- Budgeting: Creating and managing event marketing budgets
- A consistent track record in delivering effective marketing
- A strong interest in digital marketing
- Knowledge of planning and running integrated marketing campaigns, combined with detailed analytical ability
- Results oriented with clear commercial understanding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure - good, organisation skills and ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills - strong attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously, resourcefully and with own initiative
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You'll join a is a major conference and exhibition organizer, producing first class international events.
- The salary on offer is £40-50k depending on experience
- Offices are based in Central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"