Conference Marketing Manager - London or Surrey
Our client is a global leader in software and datasolutions.
The Conference Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering 6 global conferences and associated Training courses within our client’s portfolio. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and organised self-starter who will be responsible for delivering revenue, developing and executing the marketing strategy, supporting sponsorship and driving growth.
- Growing the existing portfolio through building and retaining delegate audiences, and building sustainable audiences for our new conferences
- Responsibility for database strategy, development and lead generation for those conferences within your sector, working with marketing specialists to optimise the end-to-end lead management process
- Responsibility for all marketing communications to ensure quality, message and brand values are maintained
Key skills required
- Ideally you’ll have experience working within SaaS / software or B2B industries.
- Ideally you’ll have International marketing experience, preferably in conference or event environment
- Experience within automation either Eloqua or Salesforce.com would be beneficial.
Salary and Benefits
£35k - £43k plus 20% bonus, great benefits like 37 days A/L.
- International Marketing
- International Conferences
- International Events