We are looking for a Sales Director for a Singapore-based event organiser, operating a multi-platform network that helps build and celebrate the professional HR community in Asia. You'll need experience in driving delegate and sponsor interest in conferences as a Marketing Manager / Director.
You'll be working within a business that boasts a dedicated print magazine, digital content, and award-winning events. They provide an array of thought-leading HR discussion and information to HR professionals of all ranks in Singapore and across the region
As part of the growth strategy and increased footprint across the region, this conference organiser are seeking an experienced event marketer with exceptional strategic marketing vision and a passion for delivering market-leading campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy including digital marketing
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Asia’s leading publication for HR professionals
- Leading Conference organiser
- Excellent basic salary c.£45K with bonus and benefits
- The chance to work abroad in Singapore
- Company turnover of £4-5M