Conference & Events Executive
Cordant People are currently working with our prestigious client in Perth to recruit a Conference & Events Executive on a full-time, permanent basis. This opportunity presents itself as an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation who are experiencing a sustained period of growth.
- Develop promotional material and marketing for onsite and external events with the view attract new business.
- Keep stakeholders informed through the use of newspapers and mailers.
- Draw upon existing sales and negotiation experience to secure new business and sales leads.
- See the event process through from inception to completion.
- Accurately create proposal and project plans, outlining; venues, timescales, supplies, legal obligations, resources and budgets.
- Create and maintain prospect databases to monitor progress with targeted business.
- Follow up on sales leads by attending prospective client meetings.
- Degree in marketing or related subject advantageous.
- Able to work on own initiative or collaborate as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience selling and delivering conferencing and events highly advantageous.
- An understand of events legal and H&S compliance.
- Previous experience in a sales role, working to strict deadlines.
- Full UK driving license essential.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days.
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'