Due to expansion of their team our client is looking for a Conference Coordinator to not only help the client, both internal and external, but to represent their business to help grow and develop their offering. If you love working with a team, have a passion for food and events, this role could be for you.
As the Conference Coordinator you will be:
- Taking all incoming Conference enquiries
- Providing quotations
- Managing the conference on the day
- To set up, service, clear and cleaning of function catering as requested. To be available whilst conferences are in place outside the normal working hours if required.
- To serve food and drinks to conference clients and replenish food, beverages and equipment as requested and ordered.
- Liaising with team members to ensure that the premises is ready for clients.
- Promoting of the conference rooms including coming up with ideas on how to attract new customers
This Conference Coordinator position is really a proactive and hands on role that would suit someone with experience of working in the hospitality industry. You will have a passion for working with customers and
If you are looking to combine conference coordinator roles along with hospitality or hotel industry experience that would be ideal however there is a potential to explore other experience too.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job