Conference Coordinator/Branch Support
Our client has a unique opportunity for an exceptionally organised individual who can work at pace with high levels of accuracy. As Conference Coordinator/Branch Support you will oversee the coordination and administration behind various events across the UK. You will support 47 branches each running a minimum of 2 meetings annually along with the support of the annual conference.
* You will support the organisation of the Annual Conference, branch engagement training events and member events
* Supporting the annual member mailing project to ensure that members are invited to attend the relevant branch meetings; working closely with branch representatives and external suppliers
* Providing a comprehensive administration service including inputting event details, producing post conference presentations, answering queries for delegates over the phone and via email and collating all conference paperwork
* Producing, maintaining and updating information stored on the internal systems and branch committee website
* Attending conferences, meeting and greeting delegates and providing advice on the day
* Taking notes and lining up guest speakers
This is an exceptionally fast paced and varied role where numerous skills are required. You will be flexible and willing to travel and work long hours during events, be confident dealing with senior people at CEO level, be exceptionally hard working and conscientious with the ability to adapt and learn a new job.
You will be able to have considerable use of judgement, initiative and forward-planning and offer a high level of ability in written and verbal communication skills. This really is a busy, varied but exciting and fast paced role. Apply today or for further details contact Neil Blackman
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Conference Coordinator