Conference Centre Manager
- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- A Varied & Engaging Role
- Own Transport Essential
Our client in Newtown has an exciting opportunity for a Conference Centre Manager to join them on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the day-to-day running of a busy conference centre, hotel, holiday cottages, kitchen, gardens and gift shop. This will include coordinating, leading, training and motivating the hospitality team. Due to the requirements of the role one’s own transport is essential.
- Assuming responsibility for the running of the centre.
- Training and management of the hospitality team.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided at all time.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and contractors to procure all required direct and indirect services.
- Ensuring the site meets all health and safety standards.
- Working alternating weekends.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- Previous hospitality experience essential.
- Experience managing a team essential.
- Commercial astute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Excellent people skills.
An organisation with a national presence that offers a pleasant and supportive working environment.
- A varied & engaging role.
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'