Our client has a vacancy for a Conference Centre Duty Manager to ensure the Centre operates efficiently and effectively. You will maintain the highest level of service delivery throughout the operation and ensure customer expectations are met and where possible exceeded. Ensuring the security of the Centre and its welfare and guest care to its customers is a priority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene
- To carry out regular departmental checks to ensure Health and Safety procedures are being maintained, taking corrective action wherever necessary
- To ensure that departmental procedures and work instructions are implemented, undertaking specific training to ensure these are maintained and that any changes are communicated effectively
- To be proactive in maintaining and improving the international service delivery standards within the restaurant areas
- To cover Duty Management shifts and to carry out all tasks in relation to this
- To ensure that all guests are cared for in a professional and welcoming manner
- To be fully aware of business capacity and any specific requirements and to organise resources appropriately
- To co-ordinate the efficient departmental rostering of the team for bar and restaurant, in line with set cost margins
- To efficiently manage stocks, light equipment and linen resources and to provide quality information to the Management Team as required
- Active involvement in beverage stock control, assisting with stock taking as necessary. Help to investigate thoroughly any discrepancies to provide full explanations and take necessary corrective action
- To be present at all large functions and events to over-see delivery and
ensure that service standards are maintained
- To ensure that team members receive ongoing training and development in order to meet both business and personal development objectives
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.